Healthy Snack Swap: Roasted Broccoli For Salty Snacks

 

Are you a snacker? Do you love to eat salty & crisp chips, pretzels, and crackers? I LOVE to snack, and trying to find something healthier to swap out  Have you tried roasted broccoli as a swap? I promise you, you will be SHOCKED at how tasty and satisfying roasted broccoli is. 

It's a really simple recipe, try it out!

Here's my recipe:

Step 1: Wash & cut up broccoli into smaller pieces 

Step 2: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit 

Step 3: Place broccoli on baking sheet

Step 4: Toss broccoli in light olive oil & season with salt & pepper

Step 5: Pop the broccoli in the oven & roast for 20 minutes or until browning starts (I like mine extra crispy and dark brown)

Step 6: Enjoy!

Let me know if you try this recipe by tagging #brittmariefitness or @brittmariefit on FB / @britt_marie_fitness on instagram!

-Britt

Comments

Popular Posts